- 2 lb. yellow tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
- 3 ears of roasted or grilled corn, removed from cob (roasted or grilled concentrates the flavor) Save some kernels for garnish
- ¼ cup white onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- Optional: ¼ jalapeño pepper, diced
- 2 tsp. Tastic Spice*
- 1 tbsp. Sea Salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- Olive oil & cilantro to garnish
1. Combine the yellow tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, onion, garlic and jalapeño pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle the sea salt over the top and stir to mix.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, but no longer than 2 hours.
3. Working in batches blend the soup along with the olive oil. The longer you blend the creamier it gets. If you want chunky, blend it less.
4. Stir through the sherry vinegar and lime juice then season to taste with Tastic Spice. This soup can be made up to 3 days in advance. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Garnish with reserved corn kernels, cilantro & olive oil
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE