2 lb. yellow tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 yellow bell peppers, seeded and roughly chopped
3 ears of roasted or grilled corn, removed from cob (roasted or grilled concentrates the flavor) Save some kernels for garnish
¼ cup white onion, roughly chopped
2 garlic cloves, smashed
Optional: ¼ jalapeño pepper, diced
2 tsp. Tastic Spice*
1 tbsp. Sea Salt
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup sherry vinegar
1 lime, juiced
Olive oil & cilantro to garnish
1. Combine the yellow tomatoes, bell peppers, corn, onion, garlic and jalapeño pepper in a large bowl. Sprinkle the sea salt over the top and stir to mix.
2. Let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes, but no longer than 2 hours.
3. Working in batches blend the soup along with the olive oil. The longer you blend the creamier it gets. If you want chunky, blend it less.
4. Stir through the sherry vinegar and lime juice then season to taste with Tastic Spice. This soup can be made up to 3 days in advance. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
5. Garnish with reserved corn kernels, cilantro & olive oil
*Tastic spice is available HERE