STICKY HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN THIGHS
1. This recipe assumes you are using bone-in chicken thighs. If you use boneless the cooking time will be less. Overall, you always want chicken to reach 165 degrees and/or have clear liquid come out when you pierce it. In my opinion, bone-in is better flavor.
2.If you rinse your chicken, be sure to pat dry after.
3. If you want a complete Asian vibe, use sesame oil for browning the chicken.
- 8 chicken thighs (bone in or boneless)
- Tastic spice, to taste
For the sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger (or paste)
- 2 tbsp Chili sauce, or more for heat
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
Tastic spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones 😊
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE