Major Key: 🤷♀️
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tsp. Tastic Sweet*
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 cup chopped Hershey's bars
- 1 (10-oz.) bag marshmallows
Cooking spray, for pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a metal 9x9 pan with parchment paper.
2. Pour melted butter into a large mixing bowl. Whisk in sugar by hand until smooth, 30 seconds.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla extract. Whisk 1 minute. Whisk in melted chocolate until combined and smooth.
4. Use a rubber spatula to stir in flour, cocoa powder, Tastic sweet and salt until just combined. Stir in whole chocolate chips.
5. Pour into prepared pan and smooth out.
6. Bake in the preheated oven until almost done, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and top with marshmallows and bake another 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies are cooked through and marshmallows are golden. To check brownies with a toothpick, you can gently push marshmallows to the side with a knife or offset spatula. They will melt back together!
7. Turn oven to broil and broil 2 minutes, if desired.
8. Let cool 10 minutes then slice into squares to serve.
*Tastic sweet is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones 😊