RANCH CHICKEN QUESADILLAS
- In a large skillet, combine salsa, green onions and 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush 1 side of tortillas with butter; place buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon 3/4 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese. Bake at 375° until crisp and golden brown, 9-11 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir together sour cream and remaining 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning & Salad Dressing Mix Shaker. Cut quesadilla into wedges; serve with ranch sour cream.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones