PINEAPPLE GUACAMOLE BURGER
MAJOR KEY: Burgers in general are so much better cooked to medium. If you’re like me, you grew up eating meat and burgers well done. It wasn’t until later in life that I could appreciate red meat cooked medium. Do yourself a favor and slowly cut back the well done until you can get to a medium temperature. Quality meat and proper cooking temperature is the major key of this recipe. Also, make sure the meat is not ice cold when you go to cook it. Let it sit out for about 30 minutes.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 tbsp. Tastic Original*
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 8 pineapple rings
- ½ cup guacamole or 1 sliced avocado
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings
- 4 slices of your favorite melting cheese
- 4 pieces of romaine or your favorite green leaf lettuce
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- Heat grill to medium-high. In a large bowl, combine ground beef and Worcestershire and season with salt and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties, pineapple, and red onion until charred, 3 minutes per side. Top burger patties with cheese and cover grill to let melt, 1 minute.
- Assemble time! As an option you can add your favorite condiment to the buns and then guacamole or avocado, lettuce, burger, onion and bun top. Put your arms and “10” and “2” to fend off the greedy 😊
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE