LEGENDARY GARLIC MEATBALL BOATS
1 pack of Legendary ground
1 tbsp @tasticspice
2 tablespoons dried basil
1 cup grated vegan parmesan cheese, half for the meatballs, half for the boat topping
1/4 cup aquafaba
½ cup breadcrumb
3 cups marinara sauce
1 Italian bread loaf
3 cups vegan shredded mozzarella cheese, shredded
½ cup water
1. In a large bowl, combine Legendary ground, Tastic spice, basil, half of the parmesan, aquafaba, bread crumbs, water. It works well to squish the mixture with your hands.
Shape the meatballs into balls roughly larger than a golf ball, or desired size.
2. Coat a large pan with olive oil and bring to a medium-high heat.
Brown the meatballs on all sides.
Set aside meatballs and remove excess grease.
3. Return the meatballs to the hot pan, add marinara sauce and simmer for 10-15 minutes until meatballs have absorbed some sauce.
4. Cut a long rectangle through the top of the bread loaf and partially unstuff the loaf.
5. Layer the bottom of the loaf with half the mozzarella, cooked meatballs, sauce, then top with the rest of the mozzarella and parmesan.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350˚F.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones