KETO BEEF ENCHILADAS
A few words... You won’t truly miss the flour tortilla.
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Divided
- 1 1/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/8 Cup Pickled Jalapeños (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Enchiladas Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
1. Brown the beef with the minced onion. In a cup mix the cumin, chilli powder, onion and garlic powder and Tastic with the water. Then pour over the browned ground beef. Let simmer for 5 – 10 minutes or until all the liquid is evaporated. Chop the add the pickled jalapeños. Mix until incorporated.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix 1 1/4 cup of the cheddar and all of the mozzarella cheese. Divide the cheese mixture into 6 then make balls. Place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake @ 400 F for 6-8 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
3. Let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Flip upside down, then place a few spoonfuls of the beef on the edge of each shell. Tightly roll each one into a cigar shape. (You need to do this quite quickly, before the cheese hardens)
4. Turn your oven temperature down to 350 F. Place the cheesy beef rolls in a row on a small baking pan or dish. Then pour the enchiladas sauce evenly over them. Cover with remaining 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese, then bake for 8 – 10 minutes of until the cheese on top is melted.
5. Remove from the pan and serve with sour cream and chopped cilantro.
Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones ”