Jive Turkey Burgers
MAJOR KEY: Can I take a moment to remind you there is no such thing as "turkey bacon?" I know this is a turkey burger recipe but eh, I wantS to let ya know :) The major thing about turkey burgers is not drying them out by over cooking them. I've always thought basting them for a few in butter and the burger drippings helps to make them juicy and flavorful.
Hamburger buns (omit if on keto)
Condiments of choice (your call): Lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, avocado/guacamole, aiolis, mustard, roasted peppers, etc.
- In a large bowl, mix together turkey, egg, garlic, dry mustard, basil, Worcestershire sauce, and parsley, then season with Tastic spice. Form mixture into four flat patties.
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add patties and cook until golden and cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side.
- When cooked, add a pat of butter and baste turkeys for a minute.
- Serve on a bun (or not if you're keto) with desired toppings.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE