FOOTLONG AVOCADO BREAD WITH PICKLED RED ONION
Guacamole Caprese Bread
1 French baguette, cut open lengthwise
2 garlic cloves
1 tbsp. minced ginger
2 cups of cherry tomatoes
½ cup guacamole (recipe here)
½ cup goat cheese or mozzarella
Handful picked fresh parsley
Handful picked fresh basil
Pickled red onion (optional)
Tastic Original spice
- Preheat oven to 350. Brush baguette with olive oil and sprinkle oven Tastic evenly. Toast bread.
- In a small skillet heat 2 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, 1 tbsp. of Tastic spice and sauté until tomatoes blistered and breaking. Remove from heat.
- Spread guacamole evenly over bread.
- Spoon tomato mixture over guacamole. Crumble goat cheese or goat cheese on top.
- Add the fresh herbs and pickled onion. Dig in!
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones