MAJOR KEY: 1. Make sure you seal the dough well. If not, it will seep with liquid and cheese 2. Make sure its' cooked all the way through. The worst thing is uncooked dough.
6 or more slices of cooked bacon
1 cup caramelized onion
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 cup sautéed peppers (your favorite choice)
1 tbsp. Tastic Original*
1 tbsp. Tastic Red*
12 oz. Velveeta, cubed
2 (13.8 oz) pizza dough
2 cups grated cheese (your favorite – I like cheddar and mozzarella)
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsps. Ketchup
Tastic Original, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium-low heat cook the ground beef until cooked through. Drain the excess liquid/grease from the pan. Place the skillet back on the heat and turn the heat to low. Add in the Velveeta and stirring continuously cook until the cheese is melted. Remove the pan from the heat.
3. Roll the pizza dough out onto the prepared baking sheet. The dough should be approximately a 15x10 rectangle. Spread the meat mixture evenly on top, leaving an inch at the edges to allow for spreading. Sprinkle some of the grated cheese on top of the meat. Add the slices of bacon evenly. Sprinkle some more cheese on top. Evenly top with peppers and onions. Sprinkle the remaining cheese. Roll up the pizza dough, starting with the long sides and pinch the crust together to seal. Bake seam side down for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow the bread to cool for 5-10 minutes before slicing.
4. OPTIONAL: Brush crust with melted butter and dried basil.
1. In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, and pepper.
2. Dip the sliced bread into the sauce, if desired.
*Tastic spice is available HERE