Fried Deviled Eggs
A few words... I lucked into this swirl design because I didn’t mix the filling completely and it made this cute swirl pattern when I piped it out.
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup flour, plus 2 tablespoons Tastic spice mixed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- oil, for frying
- 4 ozs cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Tastic spice*
- paprika, or seasoning of choice on top, optional
- Heat cooking oil for deep-frying in a medium-size pan over medium heat.
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half. Gently separate the cooked egg white from the yolk and remove to a medium bowl.
- Place flour, eggs and pinko in 3 separate bowls. Coat the cooked egg white in flour, eggs, and panko bread crumbs. Carefully place eggs into the hot oil.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from pan and drain excess oil on a paper towel.
- Add mayonnaise, cream cheese, relish, mustard, hot sauce, Tastic spice (to taste) to the yolks and mash until smooth.
- Fill a piping bag or plastic sandwich bag with yolk mixture. Pipe mixture back into the fried egg white and dust with paprika.
*Tastic spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones 😊
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE