EGGNOG GRANOLA CRUSTED FRENCH TOAST
3 cups of my Salty Sweet Granola (or any really)
1/2 cup eggnog
1 tbsp Tastic sweet*
1/4 cup rum, plus 2 tbsps rum (if you want to get lit)
4 tbsps butter, plus 2 tbsps butter
2 bananas sliced
1. In large bowl, beat eggs, eggnog, Tastic sweet and 1/4 cup rum with whisk until well combined.
2. In food processor, place granola. Cover; process about 30 seconds or until all large pieces are broken up and coarse meal forms. Or place in a ziplock and mash it until clumps are gone. Transfer to shallow bowl.
3. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter over medium-low heat. Dip bread slices into egg mixture then into granola to coat evenly on both sides. Place 2 slices in skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until deep golden brown. Turn; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer. Repeat with remaining bread slices, adding butter as needed
4. In a separate skillet heat 2 tbsp of butter or medium heat. Add bananas and rum. Cook until rum burns off and bananas are soften more (1-2 minutes).
4. Serve with syrup or straight up.