Easy Keto Alfredo Sauce
If you have the time roast the garlic to intensify the flavor.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch Tastic, or to taste*
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, or to taste
Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Cook garlic until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add heavy cream and cream cheese. Slowly add Parmesan cheese, stirring constantly until well incorporated and sauce thickens, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in Tastic and nutmeg.
Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones