DIPPING SAUCES FOR CHICKEN TENDERS
MAJOR KEY: These dips rock! Throw them on a car bumper and you'll probably enjoy it.
KICKIN CHICKEN SAUCE
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 tsp granulated garlic
2 tsps Tastic spice
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp cayenne
1. Blend all ingredients together. Store in an air-tight jar like a mason jar in the refrigerator.
SPICY SWEET MANGO
1 cup mango nectar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
3/4 teaspoons Sriracha
1 teaspoon fish sauce
2 teaspoons honey
Red Pepper flakes for garnish, optional
1. In a small saucepan, off heat, whisk mango nectar and cornstarch until there are no lumps.
2. Whisk in the remaining dipping sauce ingredients.
3. Place on medium high heat, whisking frequently. When sauce begins to bubble, whisk constantly until thicken. Remove from heat.
4. Garnish with red pepper flakes just before serving, optional.
JALAPENO CILANTRO DIP
NOTE: If you have a major aversion to cilantro, you can replace with parsley.