DEEP DISH CAULIFLOWER PIZZA
1 large head cauliflower, grated (about 3 cups), squeezed dry of excess liquid
2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella, divided
2 large eggs
1 cup freshly grated Parmesan, divided
1 tbsp dried basil
1 tbsp Tastic spice
2 tbsp pizza sauce
1/3 cup mini pepperoni
Torn fresh basil, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425º and grease a cast-iron skillet with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, 1 cup mozzarella, eggs, 1/2 cup Parmesan, dried basil & Tastic spice.
- Press mixture into skillet, making sure to get up the sides, and bake until deeply golden and dry, 25 minutes.
- Spoon a thin layer of pizza sauce over crust and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Top with mini pepperoni and bake 5 minutes more.
- Sprinkle with basil, slice, and serve.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones