Crispy Baked Sweet Jerk Wings & Flats
10 whole chicken wings cut into flats and drumettes. Discard tips or use for a stock. That leaves you with 20 wing pieces total
1 tbsp. baking powder
2 tbsps. Tastic spice*
¼ cup sweet chili sauce
2 tbsps. wet jerk marinade (add more if you like it hot)
1 tbsp. orange preserve
Be sure to pat the wings dry.
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Place a rack onto a cookie sheet.
- In a large bowl, toss the flats and drumettes with the baking powder and salt. Place wings on the rack in single layer and cook for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine all sauce ingredients into a small bowl, mix and set aside.
- After 30 minutes, leave them in there and raise the heat to 425°F until brown and crispy, 40-50 minutes.
- Take wings out and let rest 5 minutes. Toss or drizzle sauce on chicken and serve.
*Tastic spice is available at www.chefjjackson.com