Cheese Tortellini Soup Sausage
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- You can use an stuffed tortellini that you want.
1 white onion
1 celery stalk
1 bag of spinach
1 bunch of parsley
19 ounce package of Italian Sausage or any meat you want to add
16 oz frozen corn kernels
1-28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
1-15 oz can of white beans
9 oz box of cheese tortellini or your favorite kind
48 ozs of chicken broth
2 teaspoons olive oil
3/4 cup white onion diced
2 stalks celery thinly sliced
2 medium carrots peeled, halved and sliced
1 19 ounce package Johnsonville Sweet Italian Sausage casings removed
6 cups chicken broth
1 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
1 15 ounce can white beans drained and rinsed
1 9 ounce package refrigerated cheese tortellini
3 cups baby spinach
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Tastic spice to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, celery and carrots to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes or until just softened. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the sausage to the pan; cook for 5 minutes, using a spoon to break up the sausage into smaller pieces.
- Add the chicken broth and crushed tomatoes to the pot, then bring to a simmer.
- Add the tortellini, spinach and white beans to the pot, cook for 5 minutes.
- Season the soup with Tastic spice to taste. Stir in the parsley and serve.
*Tastic spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones 😊