½ scoop vanilla shake protein powder
1/3 cup oat flour (or whole wheat and worst case all-purpose)
2 egg whites
1 tablespoon Tastic Sweet*
¼ cup almond milk
¼ cup blueberries
1 tablespoon cashew butter (or regular butter)
¾ cup blueberries
2 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ scoop vanilla shake protein powder
2 tablespoons almond milk
2 tablespoons of lemon zest
1. Heat a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat. .
2. In a blender or food processor, blend together egg whites, ¼ cup almond milk, ¼ cup blueberries, Tastic Sweet* and cashew butter until smooth, Pour into a mixing bowl.
3. Add ½ scoop protein powder and oat flour to the mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
4. Spoon about ¼ cup of the pancake mix onto the skillet, and cook on each side about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
5. For the jam, heat ¾ cup blueberries and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes.
6. For the glaze, stir together ¼ scoop protein powder and 2 tablespoons almond milk until smooth.
7. Spoon the jam and glaze on top of the pancakes. Sprinkle zest over pancakes.
Tastic spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones 😊
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE