5 BEAN CITRUS SALAD
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Mango Vinegar
- Tastic Original Spice*
- 2 cups cooked, cooled mixed beans (whichever are your favorites)
- 1 orange, segmented (or peeled and sliced)
- 1 grapefruit, segmented (or peeled and sliced)
- 2 small celery stalks, very thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1 cup sprouts (such as alfalfa, radish, or broccoli), divided
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, divided
Combine oil, lime juice, and vinegar in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add beans and toss to coat. Let sit 10 minutes to allow flavors to meld.
Add oranges, celery, and half of sprouts and cilantro to beans. Season with Tastic and toss once to combine.
Serve topped with remaining sprouts and cilantro.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE