2 MEAT STUFFED TORTELLINI
12 ozs of stuffed Tortellini
12 ozs pack of turkey keilbasa, cut into bite sized pieces
12 ozs Chicken sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
1 red pepper, roasted & cut into stripes
1 yellow pepper, roasted & cut into stripes
4 cups of baby spinach
1 tbsp minced garlic
8 ozs Pesto
8 ozs Tomato Basil sauce
1. Heat a large saute pan over medium heat. Add keilbasa and sausage and cover on each side until browned and cooked through (about 3 mins per side). Remove from pan into a small bowl.
2. In a small pot make Tortellini according to package directions.
3. In the same pan you cooked the meat in add garlic, spinach and peppers. Cook for 2 minutes occasionally stirring. Add meat back in with Pesto and Tomato sauce.
4. Drain pasta and add to meat mixture. Stir together until well incorporated. Garnish with grated Parmesan or red pepper flakes for heat.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones