Whole Wheat Chia Seed Pancakes with Peach Syrup
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp Tastic Sweet*
2 tbsps honey
2 tbsps plain yogurt
1/2 cup almond milk
2 tbps chia seeds
Mint, garnish (optional)
1. Combine flour, baking soda, Tastic sweet and salt in a bowl.
2. Add eggs, honey, yogurt, and milk and whisk everything together.
3. Last, stir in chia seeds by hand.
4. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium and pour a small amount of batter into skillet, forming a pancake.
5. Wait until batter starts bubbling and then use a spatula to flip pancake over. Cook on both sides and repeat the process until batter is gone.
3. Meanwhile, place syrup and peaches in a small skillet. Heat over low heat until warm.
4. Stack pancakes and pour warm peach mixture over it. Garnish with mint if you’d like :)
*Tastic Sweet is available HERE