WARM BROCCOLI CHEESE DIP
- 2 jars (8 ounces each) process cheese sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine cheese sauce and soup. Cover and cook on low for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Stir in the broccoli, mushrooms and jalapeno. Cover and cook on low until vegetables are tender, 2-3 hours. Serve with assorted fresh vegetables.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!