VEGAN MISO CREAMED KALE
MAJOR KEY: The lemon is totally optional but I love the vibrant taste it adds.
- 12 oz. of torn kale
- ½ sweet onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 batch of cashew cream
- ½ tsp. freshly grated nutmeg
- Squeeze of lemon
- 2 tsp. white or yellow miso
- Tastic spice original
- Put the chopped kale in a large pot of boiling water, return to the boil and cook for three minutes. Drain in a colander and let drain.
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion, a pinch of Tastic and the nutmeg. Sauté gently, stirring occasionally. When the onion is translucent (about 5 minutes) stir in kale and cashew cream. Toss well and let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE