VEGAN CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup, room temperature
- 2 cups raisins
- Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cocoa powder, coconut oil, and maple syrup. Whisk to thoroughly incorporate. Mixture should be a liquid.
- Add raisins to chocolate. Make sure there are no large clumps. Stir to coat well.
- Spread raisins in a single layer on lined sheet pan and place in the fridge to set chocolate, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer raisins to a container and store in the fridge.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!