- 1 package (11 ounces) ridged potato chips
- 1 package (14 ounces) caramels
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Arrange whole potato chips in a single layer on a large platter. In a large saucepan, combine caramels and cream. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until caramels are melted. Drizzle over chips.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over caramel mixture; sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!