THAI-STYLE CHICKEN WINGS WITH LEMONGRASS AND CHILLI
- 1kg chicken wings
- 1/2 lemongrass stalk (inner core only), finely grated
- 1/2 garlic clove, finely grated
- 2cm piece (10g) ginger, finely grated
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 100g golden syrup
- 1/4 cup (60ml) each soy sauce
- Coriander leaves to serve
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- chopped peanuts
- lime cheeks
Preheat the oven to 220°C. Combine lemongrass, garlic, ginger, chilli, golden syrup, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar in a deep baking tray. Add the chicken and toss well to coat.
Roast, turning wings every 5 minutes to coat in the sauce, for 25-30 minutes until sticky and golden.
Sprinkle the chicken wings with herbs and chopped peanuts, and serve with lime to squeeze over.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!