THAI SLAW WITH PEANUT BUTTER DRESSING
MAJOR KEY: Slaw is really about preference. Add in your favorite vegetables. The key is mixing with the dressing and allowing it to marinade with the vegetables.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Tastic spice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 4 cups prepared shredded coleslaw
- 2 cups prepared shredded carrots
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup cooked and shelled edamame
- 2 medium scallions finely sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped salted peanuts (or you can leave them whole)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed chopped fresh cilantro
- Make the dressing by combining all the ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir until the peanut butter is dissolved. Set aside.
- Combine all the slaw ingredients in a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss well. Let sit at least ten minutes so vegetables have a chance to soak up the dressing. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve cold.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE