TASTIC SWEET POTATO OATMEAL PANCAKES
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tbsps. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. Tastic Spice Sweet*
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk or oatmilk
- 2 small sweet potatoes, roasted and pureed until smooth (about ¾ cup puree)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsps. pure vanilla paste
- 1/4 blended oatmeal
- Butter, for cooking and serving
- Toasted pecans, for serving
- Maple syrup, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, salt, Tastic Spice Sweet, nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk and sweet potato puree, then add eggs and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium heat. When butter is foamy, reduce heat to medium-low and ladle a scant ½ cup pancake batter into skillet. Cook until bubbles start to form in batter and pancake is golden underneath, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook other side until golden, another 3 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with more butter, toasted pecans, and maple syrup.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE