TASTIC CHEESY LEMON BRUSSEL SPROUTS
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, rinsed and dried, ends trimmed, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice, plus more for serving
- 1 tbsp Tastic Original*
- 1 tsp cumin
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Lemon Aioli
- 6 tbsps mayo
- 1/4 tsp garlic, minced
- 3 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped fine
- 2 tbsps pine nuts, optional
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Add Brussels sprouts and garlic to a large mixing bowl, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice then toss. Sprinkle with Tastic Original, cumin and toss. Spread onto a cookie sheet in an even layer.
Bake in preheated oven, tossing once halfway through baking, until golden brown on edges, about 25-30 minutes.
- For the Aioli: mix together mayonnaise, garlic, parsley and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Spoon aioli into your serving bowl.
When Brussels sprouts are done pour over top of the aioli. Serve warm spritzed with more lemon juice (if desired) to taste and top with parmesan cheese and pine nuts. Enjoy!
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE