SUPER FUDGY LOW-CARB KETO BROWNIES
- 1/2 cup (55g) almond flour
- 3 eggs, at room temperature
- 10 tablespoons (150g) butter, softened
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 oz (60g) dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- To prepare the low carb brownies, preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Line a 9×7-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix butter and dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- Combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, sweetener, dark cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a large mixing bowl crack the eggs and beat with a mixer until frothy. Add vanilla extract, the butter and chocolate mixture and continue mixing.
- Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, until you get a brownie batter consistency.
- Transfer the brownie batter to the baking pan and bake for 15-20 minutes. You’ll want to check the low carb brownies from minute 15 to make sure you aren’t overbaking them. The center has to be slightly moist when touching. If you like it runny, a blade inserted in the center should come out with some uncooked batter. Allow to cool down, then cut into squares. Enjoy your keto brownies with almond flour warm or at room temperature!
Note: The more you beat the eggs, the more the texture of the brownies will be fluffy and “melt-in-your-mouth” delicious.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!