SUNRISE MOSCATO MIMOSAS
- ⅓ orange juice (no pulp)
- ⅔ bubbly or sparkling red moscato
- splash cranberry pomegranate juice
- cranberries, for garnish
- orange slices, for garnish
- Begin by pouring the orange juice into your glass. You should only fill the glass ⅓ of the way with the orange juice.
- Slowly pour the Bubbly or Sparkling Red Moscato. Pour too fast and it'll mix with the orange juice and you won't get the cool color effect.
- Top with a splash of cranberry juice. I used a mix of cranberry pomegranate, but it's up to you. Garnish with a sweet, ripe orange and a few fresh cranberries for a festive glass.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE