- 2 ounce Strawberry Infused Gin
- 2 ounce Strawberry Infused Campari
- 2 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- 2 Strawberries for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice.
- Stir to cool, strain into glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry.
Notes: To infuse the gin and Campari add 2 cut up strawberries to 1/4 cup of gin and 1/4 cup of Campari in 2 different jars for easy infusion. Let sit for at least 48 hours, 72 is better. Then strain out strawberry pieces.
Subscribe to my Instagram for exclusive content, updates and many more! Click HERE to join.