SPICY CASHEW DRESSING
- ½ cup salted, roasted cashews
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp. unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¾ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- ¾ tsp. fish sauce
- ¾ tsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove
- Kosher salt
- Blend cashews, oil, vinegar, red pepper flakes, fish sauce, honey, garlic, and ⅓ cup warm water in a blender until very creamy, smooth, and pourable. Taste dressing and season with salt.
- Do Ahead: Dressing can be made 3 days ahead. Cover and chill.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!