SKILLET SEARED PEACH SALAD WITH HONEY & PEPPER GOAT CHEESE
MOTIVATION: You’ve been sayin’ you don’t eat salad because they are boring. Sir/Ma’am this salad is far from boring. This salad is delicious af and you now have zero reasons not to eat more salads!! Love the green!
- When you pre-toss greens in dressing they wilt. Toss at the very last minute. Additionally, rinse greens in cold water so they maintain their “crisp.”
- 4 cups of mache lettuce
- 1 peach sliced into wedges
- Olive oil
Whipped Goat Cheese
- 5 ozs goat cheese
- 3 tbps mascarpone
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 tsp. Tastic spice*
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp finely chopped shallot
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. Tastic spice original*
- Preheat a cast iron skillet with a drizzle of olive oil over high heat.
- Sear peaches for a couple minutes on each side until you get char marks. Set aside to cool or place in fridge.
- In a medium size bowl wish goat cheese ingredients until mixed well. You can also put in a blender, but you a whisk for a good workout 😊
- In a small bowl whisk dressing ingredients together. Adjust to taste with tastic spice.
- Spread some of the whipped goat cheese on a plate. Place cooled peaches on top of goat cheese. Toss mache with dressing or serve on the side. Dig in.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE