RASPBERRY BERET ICE CREAM
MOTIVATION: Pay homage to one of the great rock soul performers of all time, Prince!! Get yourself a beret and rock out!
MAJOR KEY: If you want to see chunks of fruit in your ice cream, toss a handful of raspberries in after your churn it.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- ½ cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp Tastic Sweet*
- Salted Caramel (optional, but a damn shame if you don't)
- Place raspberries and strawberries in a blender; cover and pulse until chopped. Transfer to a large bowl; stir in sugar until dissolved. Stir in remaining ingredients until blended.
- Pour mixture into cylinder of ice cream freezer; freeze according to the manufacturer’s directions. Transfer ice cream to freezer containers, allowing headspace for expansion. Freeze 2-4 hours or until firm.
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE