PORK CHOPS WITH RHUBARB
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 to 3/4 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh or frozen rhubarb, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
In a shallow dish, combine the flour, salt and pepper; add pork chops and turn to coat. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook until a thermometer reads 145°, 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove and keep warm. Add the rhubarb, honey and cinnamon to the skillet; cook until rhubarb is tender, about 5 minutes. Serve sauce over pork chops. Sprinkle with parsley.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!