PEACH WHISKEY BUNDT CAKE
- 1 ¾ cups butter, softened, divided
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 4 peaches, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 tablespoon Tastic Sweet*
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup Whiskey (I love Uncle Nearest)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 1 ½ cups butter with a heavy-duty stand mixer on medium speed until creamy, about 1 minute. Gradually add granulated sugar and remaining 1 ½ cups brown sugar, beating on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 5 minutes. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until yolk disappears. Beat in 1 teaspoon of the vanilla.
- Sift together flour and salt; add to butter mixture alternately with whiskey beginning and ending with flour mixture. Spoon batter carefully over peaches in prepared pan; level with a spatula.
- Bake in oven until a long wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean, about an 1 hour & 20 minutes. Allow pan to cool for 20 minutes and then flip onto a wire rack and cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Stir together powdered sugar, remaining ½ teaspoon vanilla, Tastic Sweet and 1 tablespoon of the milk in a small bowl, adding remaining 1 tablespoon milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, if needed to reach desired consistency. Allow cake to cool and drizzle with frosting.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!