NO BAKE COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup peanut butter or sun butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (semi sweet or vegan)
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon chia or hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dye-free sprinkles
1. Place all of the ingredients except the sprinkles in a food processor and pulse until thoroughly combined.
2. Use your hands to roll the mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in the sprinkles.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!