KETO ORANGE PANCAKES WITH SPICED BLACKBERRY SYRUP
MAJOR KEY: These pancakes are thin and crispy. Fluffy pancakes primarily come from gluten and not over mixing your batter. To manipulate this recipe and make fluffier pancakes add one less egg and let the batter rest for about 10-15 minutes. And definitely don't overmix it.
Butter, for frying and serving
1/2 cup blackberries
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup no sugar syrup
1 tsp butter
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, vanilla, cream cheese, eggs, cinnamon, orange juice and zest until smooth.
2. In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour in about 3 tablespoons batter and cook until golden, 2 minutes. Flip and cook 2 minutes more. Transfer to a plate and continue with the rest of the batter.
3. Combine syrup ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat. Warm until blackberries start to break. Stir occasionally.
3. Serve topped with syrup and additional butter if desired.
* Tastic Spice is available HERE
Do me a favor? If you decide to be great and make this recipe, take a pic and share it on Instagram and tag me (@mrfoodtastic) and use the hashtag #mrfoodtastic so I can see just how amazing you are. I repost my favorite ones
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE