KALE SLAW SPRING SALAD
- 5 cups chopped fresh kale
- 3 cups torn romaine
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 1 medium fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup pureed strawberries
- Sliced fresh strawberries
- Combine kale and romaine. Add coleslaw mix, fennel, broccoli and red cabbage; sprinkle with feta cheese and sesame seeds. Toss to combine.
- Stir together olive oil and sesame oil. Whisk in honey, vinegar and lemon juice. Add pureed strawberries. Whisk until combined. Dress salad just before serving; top with sliced strawberries.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!