HOW TO BE CREATIVE
1. Do Something You Love
- Love and creativity are intertwined. This can help you relax and fight stress while giving your creativity a boost.
2. Find Inspiration From Other Industries
- Your next idea won’t come from copying what a competitor has already done. So look for innovation in different industries and niches.
3. Figure out what time of day you're at your best
- If your most productive hours all take place after midnight—or if you like to start your days before sunrise—take advantage of this opportunity to do your best work during the time you work best.
4. Rest or Walk
- A good night of rest will help you be more productive and creative. Walking improves creative thinking.
5. Embrace Recommendations/ Ask For Advice or Feedback
- A fresh outside perspective, or three, or five, may be just what you need.
6. Avoid distractions
- Steer clear of distractions and leave room for collaboration.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!