HOT BROWN TURKEY SANDWICH
- 2 tablespoons unsalted utter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 8 slices toast, crusts removed
- 1 pound deli turkey, or leftover turkey, thinly sliced
- 4 slices tomato, ,more if small
- 8 strips bacon, crisply cooked and drained
- Gather the ingredients.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the flour and stir until smooth and bubbly.
- Add milk, salt, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar cheese, and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly.
- Cut the trimmed toast in half diagonally and place on a baking sheet (or use individual baking dishes).
- Arrange turkey slices on the toast and cover with hot cheese sauce.
- Top with tomato slices and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese evenly over the sandwiches.
- Place them under the broiler until hot and bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve and enjoy!
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!