HONEYSUCKLE RED DRINK PUNCH
- 2 oz. freeze-dried strawberries (about 3 cups)
- 1 .25 oz. freeze-dried cherries (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1½ tsp. citric acid
- Pinch of kosher salt
** Makes 8-10 servings
- Process strawberries, cherries, sugar, citric acid, and salt in a food processor until finely ground, about 1 minute.
- Pour 10 cups water into a large pot or bowl. Whisking constantly, sprinkle in powder; whisk until sugar dissolves, about 2 minutes. Strain into a pitcher.
- Pour into ice-filled glasses to serve.
- Do ahead: Powder can be made 1 month ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!