HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISINS
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 ounces of raisins
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Add raisins and stir until well combined and mixed together.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet that has been lined with waxed paper and refrigerate for several hours or until firm. Remove from the waxed paper and enjoy!
- I like the chocolate on these to stay firm so I suggest storing them in the refrigerator, that is if you can avoid eating them all.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!