HALLOWEEN BAT OREO COOKIE POPS
- Oreo sandwich cookies
- Chocolate or candy melts
- Edible eyes
- Mini chocolate chips
- Popsicle sticks
- Gently twist 3 of your Oreo cookies in half. Scrape off the filling and discard. With a sharp serrated kitchen knife slice each one in half. After this step you should have 12 cookie halves.
- Lay the cookies down onto wax paper in your bat wing formation. Set aside.
- Melt the candy melts according to the package. If you notice that it is too thick add a small amount of shortening or coconut oil until the desired consistency is reached.
- Dip the very end of one popsicle stick into the melted chocolate. Gently slide between one of your whole sandwich cookies.
- Using the stick to hold, dip the cookie into your melted chocolate and cover completely. Tap off excess gently and place directly on top of two of the wing formations you previously created.
- Working quickly, add two eyes and two mini chocolate chip ears.
- Allow to set completely before serving.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!