GREEN BEANS WITH SUNDRIED TOMATOES AND MINT
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 3 tbps. butter, melted
- 3 tbps. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Tastic Spice*
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except for the mint leaves.
3. Place mixture on in a foiled casserole pan or sheet pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, stirring twice. Love the green!
SIGN UP FOR FREE RECIPES straight to your inbox HERE