GREEN BEAN SALAD WITH SPICY THAI DRESSING
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 small red chilli, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried shrimp (see note) (optional)
- Grated zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 300g thin green beans, blanched
- 1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Place the garlic, chilli, dried shrimp and lime zest in a mortar and crush with the pestle to form a paste. Stir in the lime juice, sugar, vinegar, oil and soy sauce. Pour into a bowl with the beans and peanuts and toss to combine.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!