GIANT REESE'S PIE
FOR THE CHOCOLATE
- 4 bags milk chocolate chips
- 3 c. smooth peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 2 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. lightly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp. crushed graham crackers
- Set up a double boiler by placing a large heatproof bowl over a pot of barely simmering water. Add chocolate and stir until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat and wipe the bottom of the bowl with a towel.
- Grease a 10" deep dish quiche pan with a removable bottom with cooking spray, then pour about half the melted chocolate into the bottom of the pan, using a spatula to make sure the melted chocolate goes into fluted edges. Refrigerate for 20 minutes while you make filling.
- Return bowl of melted chocolate to the pot (without turning the heat back on) to keep chocolate pourable.
- In a large bowl using a stand mixer, beat peanut butter, butter, sugars, salt, and vanilla until smooth and fluffy. Stir in crushed graham crackers.
- Spread peanut mixture on top of cooled chocolate layer in tart pan, then pour remaining melted chocolate on top. Smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Refrigerate until chocolate is set, about 1 hour.
- Let rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!