GARLICKY PANKO TOASTIES
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves, lightly smashed
- 1½ cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- Kosher salt
- Cook butter and garlic in a medium skillet over medium-low heat, swirling pan often, until foaming subsides and garlic is fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add panko and stir to coat evenly. Cook, stirring often, until panko is golden brown, about 4 minutes; season with salt.
- Transfer to a plate and let cool. Discard garlic.
- Do Ahead: Panko can be made 5 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
Subscribe to my TASTEMADE Makers Subscription service. Click HERE for exclusive content!