"This #HalftimeHero creation is brought to you by FarmRich. All opinions expressed are my own."
Yes, I am a chef. Yes, I can create out-of-this-world dishes. No, I don’t always have the time to create everything from scratch. Particularly when it comes to finger-licking, Big Game Day menu ideas. So, I’m always on the search for time saving options in the grocery store. Recently, I came across FarmRich Meatballs in the freezer section.
1 gram of sugar and gluten free, I was sold and it only got better from there! I’m an overachiever, so I picked up their Original and Italian Style tyle Meatballs and made two tasty go-to sandwiches for Game Day!
If you live a busy life like me, FarmRich is the brand for wholesome and easy offerings that everyone will LOVE!
Oh! Just one more thing! Be sure to enter their GIVEAWAY by sharing your own FarmRich snack and appetizer ideas by using the hashtag #HalftimeHero on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and/or Pinterest. You will be automatically entered into a contest where they are giving away a full year supply of FarmRich snacks!
- 4 cups Farm Rich meatballs (I used half Original and half Italian style)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 4 hamburger buns (I used brioche)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped rosemary (Optional)
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 sunny side up cooked egg
- 1 cup sliced and sautéed peppers
- ½ cup spinach or your favorite leaf lettuce, chopped
- 2 slices of your favorite cheese
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine rosemary and butter in small bowl. With a pastry brush (or spoon if you don’t have a brush) apply rosemary butter on tops and inside of each bun.